IT Services Manager
Reason this role is for you:
Our client believes communities build banks so banks can build communities. They believe communities and banks are built on relationships. Hard working people helping other hard working people pursue their dreams. The IT Services Manager supports the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the bank’s IT systems. This position works with internal teams and vendors to implement new hardware and software solutions, resolves issues with applications, and assists in the development of the overall IT strategy.
As an IT Services Manager, you will
- Maintain data systems. Analyze raw data
- Implement methods to improve data reliability and quality.
- User security including enrollment and maintenance for several network and banking applications.
- Manages end user support including laptops, desktops, and other network devices.
- Application administration including upgrades, planning and implementation.
- Administer users and maintain Cisco VoIP, conferencing, and collaboration solutions.
- Job may require other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources.
- Ability to evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Ability to work with vendors and manage through the Request for Proposal process.
- Precise attention to detail, high level of organization.
- Ability to independently manage the details of multiple projects, to track activities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn new information and effectively share with others.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar field.
- Previous management experience overseeing a team.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office products.
- Can do attitude with an eagerness to learn.
- Knowledge of information security risks and protocols.
- Knowledge of enterprise wired and wireless network technologies.
- General office conditions
- Must be able to work effectively at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Regular attendance is necessary.
- Infrequent lifting of paper boxes and PC equipment.
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.