Mid-Sr. .NET/React Engineer
Reason this role is for you: Our client is a a Sr Software Engineer who can design and develop next-generation cloud architecture for an enterprise SaaS platform. If you have the passion and experience to explore cutting edge cloud solutions, service-oriented architecture using cloud-native services, APIs, Data/Analytics – this is an opportunity for you.
- Determine/recommend software design based on modern best practices in cloud (Azure), frameworks, and standards
- Design/develop solutions that are scalable and maintainable
- Develop features working with Product Managers, Engineering scrum team, Client Operations, and Sales Teams.
- Provides input into coding standards, code reviews and best practices with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and scalability
- Drives research, case studies, and prototypes on innovative technologies and how they can be leveraged
- Develop proofs-of-concept solutions in collaboration with development teams
- Ensures that we are continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to other team members.
- Expertise in programming languages and platforms (C#/Java, React/Angular, Python, Cloud-Services – Azure preferred)
- Define new development frameworks, libraries, utilities etc
- Lead activities to build accelerators and tools to increase the quality of deliverables.
- Experienced in Enterprise Software Development and Design Patterns
- Translate functional requirements to design
- Experience communicating/collaborating with different IT cross functions (DevOps, Cloud infrastructure, Security)
- 3+ years in Cloud Engineering (Azure/AWS/GCP, Azure preferred)
- 5+ years of software development experience
Nice to Have:
- Startup experience
- Government, housing, or non-profit experience
- Competitive annual bonus
- 3.5% 401K match
- 15 days PTO + 2 floating holidays + 8 paid holidays
- Professional development stipend
- 3 volunteer days off per year
- Catered lunches at ATV
- Foundational member of a well-funded startup with early success
- HSA, FSA, Short Term Disability, and Virtual Health options
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for individual, spouse, and family