Principal Engineer- Node/React
Our client has created a private community for senior-most executives from globally respected organizations to intimately share ideas, solutions, and collaboration. They are looking for their next Principal Engineer to lead a team of talented engineers on projects related to single codebase mobile apps, data analytics/science, and desktop-web tools. This role is still a hands-on role with coding 70% of the time, and leading or Architecting 30% of the time.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a revolutionizing platform for some of the world’s most elite executives.
- Have led a group of talented engineers before with a high degree of success and positive outcomes.
- Talented engineers would sign up to work for you again.
- Independent contributor first but happy and willing to be a mentor and coach to others.
- Prioritize helping your team succeed but also place pressure on yourself to deliver on your own work and projects.
- Know how to interview and discern between potential talented engineers and Bootcamper devs.
- Experience helping Junior and Mid-level engineers grow their skills and develop as coders/technologists.
- Leadership and/or Architecture Skills.
- GCP (bonus)
- Willing to help with a host or domain management
- Willing to help in exploring new frameworks or evaluating a new piece of software.
- Can handle a WordPress site on Kinsta
- Loves to debug code and it brings you joy to solve a significant prod problem quickly.
Nice To Have:
- Passion for coding and technology
- Play and explore new frameworks
- 8-10 years of experience
- Bachelors CS degree
- 401k match,
- med/dent/vision benefits,
- 4 weeks PTO, a month paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Fully remote
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.