Project Manager (Manufacturing)
Job ID: 2832
State: South Carolina
Remote Policy: Hybrid
Title of job
Our client is…(what kind of company, what are they working on, what’s their growth trajectory, why would anyone be interested in working here?). You are…(what is the holy grail of a candidate for the client).
- Develop, manage, and maintain up-to-date project timelines inclusive of all critical milestones and resource constraints while applying appropriate project scheduling.
- Monitor project execution and adjust plans as needed.
- Understands and identifies issues, develops strategies, creates and manages the implementation of plans.
- Leads a multi-level team, providing guidance and leadership to team members. Encourages team development, resolves conflicts, advocates and supports team with resources.
- Possesses the ability to anticipate future needs and identify future options and constraints, critically evaluate information, anticipate and understand the implications of decisions and actions on people, organizational components, shareholders and customers.
- Identifies resource needs and tasks team members with project tasks.
- Monitors and maintains Project Budgets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of plastics industry preferred
- Effective research, writing and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment and independently
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Nice to have:
- PMP Project Management Certification
- Medical, dental, health
- 401k savings plan
- Generous PTO
- Paid education and certification
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.