Sales/Business Development Rep (SDR/BDR)
Business Development Representative
Our client is seeking a Business Development Representative that is proactive and passionate about approaching new customers and building awareness about their solution. You’ll partner with the founders in this mid-level sales position with growth goals to progress into an account executive. If you enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit and like working in a strong tech savvy environment in Atlanta, this company may be the place!
Our client is improving the lives of developers and engineering teams with the capabilities of Production Traffic Replication. Traffic replication empowers engineers to build resilient cloud-native apps by simulating production conditions, generating load or mocking endpoints.
To be considered for this position at this high-growth startup, you must enjoy being challenged, utilizing their exceptional skills and knowledge on a daily basis, working in a results-oriented work environment, and working with some super-smart, fun people. You will need to be someone who is proactive and works well individually as well as with the team. You must be personable, organized, dependable, and have excellent communication skills.
- Research accounts, identify Ideal Customer Personas and target qualified opportunities
- Identify ideal mix of social, email & phone touch points to open doors and get folks to a demo
- Cold-call on businesses and organizations, as needed
- Prospect, qualify, and develop a thriving sales pipeline to achieve monthly goals
- Update prospect interactions in Hubspot CRM
- Schedule meetings for founders and provide attentive transfers so the customer knows they are taken care of.
- 1.5+ years experience in SaaS sales (ideally in a DevTools org)
- Proficient in prospecting activities, lead follow-up and cold-calling
- Clear organization skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to self-start in a time sensitive environment; stay proactive and motivated
- Communication skills are huge!
- Ability to provide solutions to customers and prospect via Phone, email, in-person interactions, etc.
- Strong understanding of software development terminology
- Excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to establish and create relationships at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to providing superior service.
Nice to have:
- A technical college degree
- Experience with Hubspot
- Immediately see the results of your hard work — startups move fast!
- Opportunity to make a huge impact on a small team
- Unlimited vacation
- Strong Company Values
- Attitude of Service
- Work side-by-side with Founders, help steer sales and marketing direction
- Competitive salary and health, dental and vision insurance