Sr. Full Stack Developer – Node.js/React
Full Stack Developer- Node.js/React
Our client is the leading Spanish-English Dictionary E-Learning and looking to add a Full Stack Developer. This is a 100% remote position where you would be working with a strong group of developers. This role is a blend of new development as well as new functions and features to a well-established web and mobile application in the EdTech space.
- Full stack- 60front-40 back
- Working on new premium features, new types of lessons, or adding to the current product.
- Testing- they write a lot of automation (Unit-Cypris)
- Experience building APIs, data models and working with SQL.
- Thoughtful problem-solving: You can decompose complex problems and work towards a clean and practical solution, by yourself or with teammates. You know what resources to use when you have questions, and you know when to ask for help when you get stuck.
- Empathetic communication: You communicate nuanced ideas clearly, whether you are explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming in real-time. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- Team player: You understand when work is better, together. You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals, and you care about learning, growing, and helping others to do the same.
- Sr Software 3-5 years
- Full stack
- AWS (nice to have)
- Other server-side languages a plus
A little more about the team:
- We’ve brought together a talented team that is down-to-earth, friendly, and driven to build products that people use and love.
- Our technology stack is state-of-the-art, and we pride ourselves on an engineering culture committed to data-informed decisions, focus on value, rapid iteration, broad test coverage, extensive automation, peer-reviewed code, and fast deployments.
- Software drives our business, and we understand the value of having time for engineers to focus on technical priorities.
- With fewer than 25 people in the company, every engineer on the team has a huge impact across millions of users and very low barriers to getting things done.
- We are remote-friendly. We use video calls to communicate. Our employees are concentrated in Arlington, VA but our full team is distributed throughout the US and the World.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision (50% for dependents )
- Matching 401K
- Unlimited PTO
- $1000 educational budget
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position