Sr. Software Engineer (GoLang/Angular)
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER- GoLang/Angular
Our client is on a mission to reimagine B2B and B2C payouts (disbursements) by making them faster, safer, and more accurate – and we need best-in-class talent to continue to build out our platform to transform payouts and commercial banking.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a key team member focused on further developing and deploying our cloud based and intelligent multi-rail payout platform. This platform enables businesses to make all their payouts through a single seamless experience that engages and verifies their payees and simplifies the end-to-end payout process for businesses. You’ll be challenged to discover and inspire innovative solutions that address the needs of businesses and banks as they seek to deliver faster, safer payouts. You’ll be part of a cross functional team that translates vision into
timely and accurate customer engagement in partnership with all members of the company. This role will provide you the ability to work Golang in a complete microservices architecture and other new technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, gRPC/Rest API, …
- Develop new capabilities using the latest technologies including AI, Block-chain, Payments solutions etc.
- Develop and support 100% cloud-based software, as well as maintaining and developing ongoing releases.
- Work with other developers, engineers to develop and maintain high quality applications.
- Review functional specifications to ensure solution is technically sound
- Perform specification and code reviews to ensure that solutions are appropriate and that standards are being followed
- Collaborate within an Agile team environment to define, design, develop, test, support new releases.
- Translate functional specifications into technical specifications and code, test work according to standards
- Provide technical guidance to the development team to create, maintain, and enhance diverse software systems
- Help drive adoption of core technologies, architectural guidelines, and standards
- Help drive software development best practices from technology selection and workflow to coding standards
- Help accelerate adoption of standards and new technologies
- Effectively communicate with business and technical teams at all levels
- 4+ years of application development using Golang
- 4+ years of application development using Angular and TypeScript (required for full-stack positions)
- 4+ years of application development using Microservices Architecture and gRPC/Rest API
- 4+ years of application development in UNIX/Linux environment
- 2+ years of experience developing and deploying applications in Azure or AWS
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, or other containerized technologies
- Experience with SQL programming
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD and software development tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket, GIT, Confluence and Visual Studio Code, etc.
- Experience with Azure Cloud is a plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience with KeyCloak or other IAM technology is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 7 – 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
- Hybrid work – 2 days in office