Technical Delivery Manager
Reason this role is for you: Our client is passionate about solving complex technology challenges for their customers and harnessing the power of the cloud to accelerate creative solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Technical Delivery Manager to lead technical teams in delivery excellence. You will be responsible for coordinating delivery of the technical solutions requested by our clients, from requirement sign off, to deployment and integration by the tech teams. A successful candidate will have experience in managing and upholding scrum and project management principles to support our SDLC processes, ensuring that the teams deliver these solutions in a timely manner with high quality. In addition, the Technical Delivery Manager will provide constant communication between the technical teams, and the Solution Owner, including both daily sprint related updates, as well as regular Reporting and dashboards into sprint & project health and Team agile metrics.
- Manage multiple Agile scrum teams under different Business Portfolios consisting of globally distributed resources
- Facilitate and support the scrum team in meeting their Sprint and Release goals towards Product Delivery
- Strongly serving the Solution Owner and Development Team in their quest to deliver maximum value to our customers
- Assist Solution Owner in refinement and management of backlog and requirements to ensure sprint commitments can be met
- Manage and monitor the Scrum team’s velocity to help Solution Owner with prioritization and planning
- Create all required artifacts required by Agile methodology i.e. sign off on requirements, solution designs, test and support plans, and ensure well-groomed technical and ticket requirements. Generate sprint health reports and other dashboards as it pertains to the work being completed by the scrum team
- Coach team and supporting members on Agile methodology and mindset, guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Remove impediments or coaching the team to self-manage/self-organize, remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment or coming up with creative ways and thinking outside the box
- Conduct and facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies (daily standups sprint planning, grooming sessions, sprint retrospectives and other essential scrum events)
- Provide recommendations to the scrum team on how to increase effectiveness and efficiency with a keen eye on process improvement opportunities
- 5+ years of previous Scrum Master Experience
- 10+ years of previous Technical Project Management experience
- 5+ years experience with JIRA and Agile scrum processes
- 5+ years experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- 8+years of experience with Project management tools
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree required in a technical discipline
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred
- PMP or other management certification preferred
Nice to Have:
- Retail technology experience including POS integration, system integration, or loyalty program design.
- 100% paid employee coverage for our HSA plan, 75% employer paid coverage of dental and vision plans
- Employer-paid short term and long term disability insurance
- 401K matching 100% of contributions on the first 3% deferred, then 50% of contributions from 3% to 5% after a year of service
- 100% remote work for most positions, while providing an office space in Atlanta for anyone that is looking for a flexible office environment to go in to
- Professional development stipend of $1000 per year
- Wellness reimbursement each month
- Paid parental leave
- Travel is not currently a job requirement