Technical Delivery Manager
Reason this role is for you: Our client is passionate about solving complex technology challenges for their customers and harnessing the power of the cloud to accelerate creative solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Technical Delivery Manager to lead technical teams in delivery excellence. You will be responsible for coordinating delivery of the technical solutions requested by our clients, from requirement sign off, to deployment and integration by the tech teams. A successful candidate will have experience in managing and upholding scrum and project management principles to support our SDLC processes, ensuring that the teams deliver these solutions in a timely manner with high quality. In addition, the Technical Delivery Manager will provide constant communication between the technical teams, and the Solution Owner, including both daily sprint related updates, as well as regular Reporting and dashboards into sprint & project health and Team agile metrics.
In short, the Technical Delivery Manager has full ownership of and responsibility for execution of the assigned client engagement.
- Manage multiple scrum teams under different business portfolios consisting of globally distributed resources
- Facilitate and support the scrum team in meeting their Sprint and Release goals towards Product Delivery
- Partner closely with client to refine and manage product roadmap, backlog, and business requirements to ensure clarity of committed scope
- Manage and monitor the Scrum team’s velocity, provide constant communication on schedule and committed sprint work
- Create all required artifacts required by Agile methodology i.e. creating technical requirements which are mapped to business requirements and success criteria, coordinate solution design, client sign-off, test and support plans, and ensure well groomed technical requirements and tickets. Generate sprint health reports and other dashboards as it pertains to the work being completed by the scrum team
- Conduct and facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies (daily standups sprint planning, grooming sessions, sprint retrospectives and other essential scrum events)
- Provide recommendations to the scrum team on how to increase effectiveness and efficiency with a keen eye on process improvement opportunities
- Build, maintain, and execute against a project schedule that serves as commitment of delivery to clients
- 5+ years of previous Scrum Master experience
- 10+ years of previous technical Project Management experience
- 5+ years experience with JIRA and Agile scrum processes
- 5+ years experience with SDLC processes
- 8+ years of experience with Project management tools
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
Nice to Have:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred
- PMP or other management certification preferred
- Retail technology experience including POS integration, system integration, or loyalty program design.
- 100% paid employee coverage for our HSA plan, 75% employer paid coverage of dental and vision plans
- Employer-paid short term and long term disability insurance
- 401K matching 100% of contributions on the first 3% deferred, then 50% of contributions from 3% to 5% after a year of service
- 100% remote work for most positions, while providing an office space in Atlanta for anyone that is looking for a flexible office environment to go in to
- Professional development stipend of $1000 per year
- Wellness reimbursement each month
- Paid parental leave
- Travel is not currently a job requirement