Tier 1 Support Engineer
Tier 1 Support Engineer
Our client has a mobile app testing platform that accelerates speed to market and quality of user experience by testing on real devices, in the cloud or on-premise. You will play an integral role in helping us scale at warp speed. Work with an amazing group of peers who will inspire you in new ways every day.
In this role, you will be providing support to Fortune-500 sized clients and prospects from a technical standpoint. You will interact directly with customers, troubleshoot and test product issues and the mobile devices they manage, and enable clients to be effective users of the products.
You’ll need the aptitude and attitude to learn the innovative ways that mobile devices interact with access management servers and automation engines. This is a very important role in a growing company, with unlimited potential!
- Provide day-to-day support to our customers using Zendesk and Zoom for screen sharing and remote keyboard/mouse
- Cloud hosted software and mobile device support (smartphones and tablets), mobile app provisioning and installation, general troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Interact directly with customers, troubleshoot and test product related issues, mobile devices they manage, and enable clients to be effective users of the products
- Maintain and increase your product knowledge on applicable products/applications, operating systems and hardware via training, documentation, personal research, and experience. Go as far into mobility as your skills and wits will take you
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Kobiton products, processes, procedures
- Work cross-functionally with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers, Implementation Specialists, and Engineers to proactively identify, communicate, and resolve customer issues
- Experience in the following areas of IT support, enterprise software support, or testing software, diagnosing problems, and documenting causes and/or resolutions in iOS and/or Mac OS environments.
- Experience using Mac OS, iOS, Android OS or Linux/UNIX a plus. Willingness to dive into these areas is expected to be successful in this position
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts other
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
- Poise under pressure, thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Technical knowledge as it pertains to software integrations and a working knowledge of Data Center operations, VPN, MDM, Apple Certifications, Integrations. If you have no direct experience, you must be ready to learn these concepts
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to Have:
- Experience configuring and testing smart mobile devices, including installing and testing applications, support programs and modifications.
- Experience using a CI/CD system
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees & eligible dependents
- Fidelity 401k program
- $1,000 annual learning and development allowance
- Access to company supported personal trainer and fitness center on-site
- Free access to Bellwood Coffee shop on-site
- Free lunch on Mondays and Thursdays
- Tickets to Braves and State Farm Arena concert tickets
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Phone and internet reimbursement
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company provided lunches on Mondays
- Frequent Happy hours
- Free, covered, controlled-access parking
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.