Sr Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization that expending their Project Manager teams. In this role you will work along side a group of folks to help coordinate the projects for that particular division. If you like working for a large stable company, but has a startup feel within in this division, then this is the role for you.
- Coordinates with department representatives to define project needs and develop project scope and work plans for multiple concurrent projects that are typically moderate in complexity, and medium to large in size, scope, budget and/or impact.
- Manage cross-division and cross function initiative interdependencies and securing required resources and funding. Where necessary, facilitate prioritization regarding shared resources across work streams.
- Works with market managers, engineers, and/or other professionals as required to evaluate, define, and/or design work solutions and project specifications.
- Coordinates and maintains multiple concurrent project activities with the project team such as project templates, schedule, timelines, and host team meetings as needed.
- Inspects project work for compliance with work specifications, process change orders, and evaluates the results of the project to ensure the scope of work has been completed.
- Analyzes issues or problems related to planning, implementing, or completing project work and develops and implements solutions.
- Confers with management and provides advice on the potential impacts of projects such as those related to staffing, budgets, organization and workflow, and contract or regulatory compliance.
- Implement, monitor and improve business processes in support of Project Management and integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Provide technical support to account managers regarding capability and initializing development projects to set customers’ expectations for the project.
- Changes, schedule changes, and facilitate between sales and various development groups.
- 3-5 years Project Management Experience
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.
- Ability to lead teams comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds; including but not limited to Sales, Research and Development, MIS, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Developing and administering a project budget, and analyze expenditures related to the assigned project area.
Nice to have:
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience working with Smartsheets
- Medical, dental, health
- 401k savings plan
- Generous PTO
- Paid education and certification
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.