Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Our client out of the Atlanta or Dallas area that is in the analytics and services space is looking for a Technical Project Manager to help lead technical and analytical engagements. You must be a strong problem solver, have a technology background and is well versed at running Project Management for IT projects.
- Lead client technical and analytics engagements – consisting of technical implementations and custom / packaged analytics solutions
- Managing multiple work streams from acquisition and planning through successful delivery?
- Address problems through excellent decision-making and innovative, strategic ideas
- Implementing solutions
- Managing technical resources with working understanding of the development process, SDLC, and programming languages to provide guidance and oversight
- Understand technology environments: current state, problem, goals/objectives and their business value, obstacles, and impacted client constituents?
- Rigorously manage requirements through the project lifecycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between technical client constituents and core delivery team (project domain), ensuring source control, change control and development best practices are followed
- Ensure requirements are specified in a manner suitable for intended audience and are understandable, unambiguous and capable of being implemented and tested?
- Facilitate a critical communications role by interacting with core delivery team members (project domain), and development personnel (technical domain)
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders, and turn business needs into technical requirements
- Ability to identify technical project risks and support risk resolution
- Ability to understand the technical and functional goals of a release or sprint, not just as a function as a project administrator
- Drive procedures and methodologies to ensure requirements have been implemented successfully?
- Facilitate a critical communications role by interacting with project owner (client team member), users (business domain), project team members and development personnel (technical domain)
- Present analysis, models and insights as executive summary to client teams and internal groups
- Build cloud-based solutions with related IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Support implementation of cloud-native platforms and Agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration and test of software applications and infrastructure
- Design and develop enterprise level cloud software application framework using Cloud-based tools, and technologies.
- Work with counterpart consulting teams to create automated CI/CD pipelines in Agile software development frameworks and methodologies
- Develop working knowledge of new models and solution techniques which could be leveraged across projects
- Present analysis, models, and insights as an executive summary to client teams and internal groups
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, computer science, cloud technology, or related disciplines; Experience in programming, software engineering, testing / quality assurance
- Minimum 1-year experience in programming or software engineering
- Minimum 3+ year experience managing technical development projects and client facing
- Extensive experience building data pipelines
- Experience with databases, cache technologies and queue technologies (SQS).
- Functional Skills: Strong presentation skills; proficient in facilitating meetings of clients.
- Tools: Familiarity with Cloud Technologies
- Project Management: Ability to manage projects using SDLC, PMI, and Agile methodologies
- Has good knowledge about Database Management Systems: Structured and Un-Structured Databases and familiarity with: SQL, Hive, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.,
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as dictated by business needs
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- 100% paid healthcare – dental and vision
- 3 weeks PTO